December 24, 2012

Christmas coming soooon!

Finally, it's not the end of the world now
it's short break now!
I'm so excited! yuhooo!

Last weekend went to Midvalley
brought my little white (>.o) and took photos of decoration of christmas tree =]
once year once Christmas, although I'm not western people
but I like Christmas tree! :D I will get one when I have my own house late 
hehehe
ohh, I found that they actually hang many toys on the tree
maybe their theme is toys :O ?
the decorations is not bad
but maybe the place is too small everything seems to be too pack
but it looks so vintage :)
Err, not really recognize where is south where is north part
not really familiar with Midvalley (>.<)

As I mentioned they hang many toys on the christmas tree (^^)
this is snowy bird

the red reindeer 

another type of bird

the cute owl..

and for the next part
I saw santa claus, but I didn't have an chance to take a picture of him 
but I had capture his "house" hehehe
niceee, the green chair is where the santa claus sits

 After that,
 The next round~ Time Square
another theme for christmas :D
Dang dang dang
this is awesome 1, the christmas tree is very very tall

The Santa North Park, infront the Timesquare main entrance 



TAaaaaLLLLllll

 I have no idea what's the theme of this christmas decoration
hmm, maybe salute of something? LOL

Another park of Timesquare :D

And I don't know why the guard blocking the people going to the middle
I thought was some artist coming, but after that they unblock already
(=.=) no idea what they were doing loh

this is so interesting
the park split to 4 parts
each of the part carry different element 

Ginger coookiesss :P yum


I'm looking you

Remind me of Bugs Bunny hehehe




No idea what the bears are doing
Looks like pink panda wehh haha

I heard some people said KLCC Christmas decoration is the best!
I will go before it uninstall
hehe
at last,
Done a experiment of photo manipulation last few days :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment