January 1, 2012

Opps, I know this is late to post it , but I still wanna post it :D


December 24th 2011,

Today is the Christmas eve
and I'm celebrate with my B
went to pyramid have a walk
and take some picture in Jusco
My B with his little "lam zam" pillow 
haha ! saw in Jusco and so alike with his 1


I saw my LALA 
XD just kidding
so damn long , 
considering to buy it when I have the money
so I can hug it every night :D
so cute :3

and he bought me many christmas gift!
sweet~~ sweet~~~ 
thanks my babe :D
love you~

after that went Port Dickson BBQ with his friend
a photo before leave pyramid
the weather was raining while we are setting up the fire
and I ate alot of hotdogs
omg, afraid about it already
no hot dogs for a few months :X

we count down for the Christmas
many people at there countdown and BBQ too!
very jollify 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment